Specs of Lycaon GR Remote(Original Version)
| Speed Adjustment
|| 4 Gear
| Brake Adjustment
|| 4 Intensity
| Control Distance
|| 16yd/15m (open space)
| Connect Mode
|| 2.4 G
| Battery Voltage/ Capacity
|| 3.7V/ 220MAH
| Charging Time
|| 1 Hour
| Charging Port
|| Micro USB
Lycaon GR(Original Version) Only
For Hobbywing Version, please click here.
1. First turn on the power of the board.
2. Long press the power button of the board for about 5-8 seconds and release the button after the power indicator of the skateboard starts to flash.
3. Turn on the power of the remote control.
4. Use a toothpick or a paper clip to click on the remote control's code key. At this time, the power indicators of the board and the remote control shall flash at the same frequency.
5. Restart the key to turn on the skateboard and the remote control, and then it can be operated normally.