Specs of Lycaon GR Remote
| Battery Voltage/Capacity
| Charging Port
|| USB Type-C
| Charging Time
|| 0.5 H
| Communication Mode
|| 2.4 G
| Remote Control Distance
|| 40m(open area)
Lycaon GR(Hobbywing Version) Only
Update to Hobbywing Version? Click here
| Unit System
|| kph km / mph mile
| Wheel Diameter
- This setting is available while resetting the remote.
- The speed will be influenced by the parameters you set. Please make sure all the parameters matches in line with the actual conditions.
Remote Sync & Pairing Process
1）How to pair the board and remote
- Hold to the power button of the board and that of the remote at the same time till it displays"PAIRED OK"
- Press the lower button to select options and press the power button to confirm.
- Enter into function interface
2）How to adjust the speed mode -Press the speed mode switch to adjust speed for your riding mode.
Speed Mode: Top Speed in Each Mode
- L (Low) : 20 kph
- M(Medium): 30 kph
- H(High): 38 kph
- P(Pro): 38 kph (Instantaneous Acceleration)
3）Brake Intensity changes with speed modes
- Hold the throttle to accelerate to a certain speed, and press the upper button.